skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Bowling
I'd like to Thank Ron for cleaning out his garage and donating (to me) a fabulous bowling ball . Take a look at that 199 (that really is my score) Just one pin shy of my 200 club patch.
1 comment:
The Glunks
January 11, 2009 at 6:55 PM
wow... and its not even Wii bowling! impressive
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! -- 2009
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(8)
We've been busy this past week installing ceiling ...
Check out my Radio Magnets ....http://cgi.ebay.com...
Happy Birthday!
I can't live without my radio... (LL) This week I'...
Bowling
Stuck inside during the recent blizzard Avery and ...
Reading Malcolm Galdwell's "Outliers - the Story o...
-----2009-----
About Me
The Cooke's
View my complete profile
wow... and its not even Wii bowling! impressive
ReplyDelete